Tibbia College Karol Bagh : Admission, Fee, Course, Cutoff and more
Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College, Karol Bagh is one of the most reputed Government Ayurved college which is located in Central Delhi
It was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in year 1916. A&U Tibbia college hold its Affiliation by Delhi University ( D.U )
Tibbia college has a very good history in terms of providing BAMS courses.
In this article, we will give your every minute detail about Ayurved & Unani Tibbia college. From Admission process to previous year cutoffs.We have covered each and every point in this blog post.
|College Name||Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College|
|Popular Name||A & U Tibbia college Karol bagh|
|Location||Karol Bagh, Central Delhi|
|Establishment||29 March 1916|
|Affiliated with||University of Delhi 1972|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|BAMS & BUMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
How can I get admission in Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia college?
Admission in A&U Tibbia college is given on the bases of marks/rank scored in your NEET Examination.
Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, University of Delhi & AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) jointly conduct Different round of counselling sessions after NEET Results.
Counselling Process to get AUTC ( 15% All India Quota)
After NEET Results, you will have to register yourself on https://aaccc.gov.in/
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You will have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal of AACCC.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s merit. If you are alloted a college in Round 1 then you will get an allotment letter ( online) which you will have present on the reporting day of college.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling or the candidates who didn’t got any seat in the first round can participate in Round 2 of Online allotment process conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): You will have to fill up your college preference order again.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): In case your are alloted a seat in Round 2. You will get an online allotment letter of the alloted college
- Reporting to college (Round 2): It should be noted that after allotment of a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India. Otherwise your security amount will be fortified.
- MOPUP ROUND : Only for private colleges and Central university ( Tibbia college is a government college)
So, if you didn’t get Tibbia college till Round 2 then your chance to get this college via All India Quota will end there.
Counselling Process to get AUTC ( 85% state Quota : Only for Delhi students )
- Registrations at FMSC for offline counselling : DU will conduct a seperate counselling for state quota students
- Reach on venue with all original documents on the counselling day ( ROUND 1 ) : After registrations you will have to reach the venue for offline counselling. Officials will allot the seat according to merit of students.
- Allotment of Seat : If you are alloted a seat then you will have to reach out to the college and complete the admission formality.
- Round 2 & Mopup Round : In case someone vacate his seat after allotment of seat in Round 1, that seat will be transfered to round 2 & again counselling process will be conducted for it.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the college with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable
TIBBIA College Cut Off
Cutoff varies from year to year. Also, it is different for different categories. All of the data is mentioned below
NEET 2019 Cutoff for Ayurved and Unani Tibbia college
General – 510 marks
OBC – 482 Marks
SC – 370 marks
ST – 330 Marks
NEET 2018 Cutoff for Ayurved and Unani Tibbia college
General – 472 marks
OBC – 443 Marks
SC – 342 marks
ST – 298 Marks
Ayurvedic and Unani tibbia college fee structure
Fee breakup ar A & U Tibbia college is as followed ;
6.Identity Card Fee
7. College Information bulletin
10. Student Fund
11. St Aid Fund
12. Athletic Fee
13. Medical Fee
14. Games Fee
15. Magazine Fee
16. Enrolment Fee / Re-Enrollment Fee
17.Hostel Welfare Fee
19. Cultural Council fee
20. Annual Special University
21. WU.S. – D.U.C. Fee
22. D.U.S.U. Fee
23. N.S.S. Fee
24. U.D. Fee
25. Student Welfare Fee Securities Deposits
28. Library Mess Deposit
SUM TOTAL – ₹2385 / Year
Also read : IPU MBBS Application form 2020 ( Now Released)
Ayurved & Unani Tibbia College, Karol Bagh (AUTC College)
Address: Ajmal Khan Road,
Karol Bagh, New Delhi-110005
Phone No: 011 23524180