Documents required on NEET Exam day
NEET 2020 is just round the corner and one of the doubt that comes in many NEET aspirants is ; what are the documents required on neet exam day?
For aspirants Its important to know the code of conduct of the exam.
Because you worked so hard for this prestigious NEET exam & you will never want to get into trouble on exam day for not knowing about documents required for neet.
In this article we will be providing you with every detail about documents required for neet 2020.
But first lets understand,
Why we have to carry some documents on the day of NEET Exam?
Well, NEET exam is one of the most prestigious exam in the country. Therefore, to prevent any kind of illegal practices during exam & to conduct this exam smoothly, You will have to proove your identity.
That’s why you need to carry some specific set of documents which will proove that you the real person who registered for the NEET exam.
|Particulars||Date and Time|
|NEET Exam Date||Postponed|
|Duration of Exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
|Last entry in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Sitting in the examination room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the candidates||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of examination||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:00 PM|
NEET 2020 – Exam pattern
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Sections||Physics – 45 Questions
Chemistry – 45 Questions
Biology – 90 Questions
|Total Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||720 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 4 marks; if an answer is wrong, then 1 mark will be deducted.|
Documents Required for NEET 2020
The candidate will have to bring only the following at the examination centre:
● Admit Card along with passport size photograph affixed on it;
● One passport size photograph : which is to be affixed on Attendance Sheet.
● Valid Original Identity proof, PwD certificate, if applicable.
● One Post Card Size (4”X6”) color photograph with white background should be pasted on the Proforma downloaded with the Admit Card and should be handed over to Invigilator at Centre.
Note : Candidate who does not bring the downloaded proforma with post card size(4”X6”) photograph pasted and one passport size photograph will not be allowed to sit in the examination and shall lead to his/her disqualification.
Read : NEET Dress Code 2020
Important Things to remember on the day of exam:
- You have to Reach on time: The reporting time is 12.30 pm, if you reach the exam center after 1.30 pm then you would not be allowed to sit in the exam. So make sure that you reach on time.
- Listen to the instructions given by examiner carefully: Follow each and every instructions which is given by the examiner.
- No personal communication: You are not allowed to communicate with anyone during the examination except the examiner. If you have any issue then talk to examiner. Don’t try to communicate with any student during the exam.
- Do not leave the exam hall before the exam duration is over: No candidate is allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam time is over. First, you will not be allowed to do so and if you try to do so, you would be debarred from the examination.
Share this article and spread the love!