With just a few days left for the NEET 2020 exam, it is time to fool-proof your revision strategy so that you can perform excellently in the exam.
To help you with the last 10 days revision strategy, Allaboutnotes team has shared some very important tips and tricks.
If you have been revising the syllabus of NEET for the last four months, it is completely there in your subconscious brain.
In the last 10 days, you need to focus on certain important things as listed below.
- Use your eyes and brain to recall whatever you have revised so far; don’t use your pen.
- You need to be confident; human brain has the power to retain and register everything for long term what the eyes have seen multiple times.
- In the last week, the only task you have to accomplish is ‘Re-Viewing’ everything for at least 3-4 times. And while doing so, follow the below given steps:
- Step 1: Fast scan theory from Class Notes & NCERT by your eyes
- Step 2: Fast scan all the mistakes in test papers you attempted in last 28 months
- Step 3: Fast scan all the important markings you have in your notes/books
And to top-it up, RE-VIEW the above given steps as many times as possible.
Revise as many times as you can before the final exam, and when you walk into the exam hall, be confident that you can much better than what you think.
To help you with your preparations , Allaboutnotes has uploaded full syllabus test papers for you. You may download it in PDF format by clicking on the link given below
At last, you have to be confident with your preparation. Don’t let any negativity enter your mind. It is crucial for you to maintain a mental peace during the last days for NEET exam.