NEET 2020 Counseling is finally over, It’s time for mcc to refund that security deposit that was taken from the students at the time for NEET 2020 Counselling registration.
Every year, MCC releases the deposited NEET UG security amount within 30 days after the counseling process ends but this year due to Covid pandemic who schedule has been affected.
In addition to that, MCC had to conduct an extra MOPUP round 2 for vacant BDS seats which delayed NEET Counselling security fee refund 2020 Date.
How to get refund from mcc
The whole process of mcc security deposit refund 2020 is seamless and automated, Candidates need not to do anything for their refund.
MCC refund 2020 UG will be reverted back in the same account that was used during the time of registration. If the candidate has taken admission in his allotted college then the security fee will be adjusted against the first year fee.
Sponsored : ALLEN DLP PAPERS FREE DOWNLOAD
For example ; A candidate used Kotak mahindra bank’s credit card to pay mcc registration & security fee and the time of enrollment for the counseling.
Then mcc will revert that security amount to your credit card automatically. No third party can interfere b/w the process.
MCC registration fee refund (Who will get the refund)
MCC has already mentioned their guidelines for neet security deposit refund which is as follows ;
- To claim neet security money refund the candidate must not have left any alloted seat in Round 2, Mopup and stray vacancy round.
- If candidate was alloted a college in Round 2 & Mopup round but didn’t reported physically in the alloted college, In that case too! You security deposit will be fortified.
- If you were not alloted any college during Round 2 & Mopup round. Then you become eligible for NEET UG 2020 security deposit refund.
When will MCC refund money 2020 UG?
MCC hasn’t released any official notice regarding mcc security deposit refund 2020 date but according to previous year trends.
You can expect your MCC refund by 15 Feb to 15 March.
MCC security deposit refund list
You can download MCC refund list for NEET 2020 by clicking here
Remember some points regarding MCC refund
1)Refunds have been sent to same account from where the security deposit
was remitted to MCC.
2) The refund will be credited to the candidate’s account between 1 to 15
days depending upon the level of automation in candidate’s bank.
3) If there is in-ordinate delay in crediting the refund, candidate should take
up the matter with the “Grievance Cell” of his/her bank quoting the refund
4) Approach their card issuing bank if they raised charge back claim.
In case of any Refund related queries please contact [email protected]
Direct queries to MCC regarding Refund/
Payment will not be entertained.
Notice posted on: 09-03-2021