NEET 2020 Results to be announced shortly

NEET 2020 Results to be announced shortly

The much-awaited result of pre-medical entrance exam, the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020, is likely to be declared on October 12, 2020. As per the reports, the result will be made available on the official website: ntaneet.nic.in

The decision of declaring the result followed the statement of Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank who stated that the results will be announced at the earliest in order to prevent any delay in commencing the new session.

NEET is a nationwide combined medical entrance exam for aspirants who want to take admission in MBBS, BDS and various other undergraduate medical courses as available in the country.

For counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats, the All India Rank Merit List will be provided to the Directorate General Health Service (DGHS), Government of India by the NTA. The results will be shared with other states and counselling authorities for the remaining 85% seats in the medical and dental colleges, both private and government run.

It is to noted that NTA had already released the provisional answer key for NEET 2020.

Steps to Check NEET UG 2020 Result

  • In order to check NEET result, students need to visit the website: https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
  • From here, you need to go to the views NEET 2020 result tab.
  • Click on the tab and enter the needed details like roll number, date of birth and the security pin to get the result.
  • The counselling of NEET will be conducted by DGHS following the schedule given by Medical Council of India (MCI)