The UG NEET 2021 exam is scheduled to take place on August 1, 2021. The application process for the prestigious medical exam is set to begin soon. After the application form is released, the NEET 2021 aspirants will be able register themselves by logging in to the official NEET website at ntaneet.nic.in.
Recently, the Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ has also announced that the undergraduate medical entrance exam, NEET will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) only once this year.
The NEET 2021 aspirants must take a note of the important documents that they must have while registering for the NEET 2021 exam. These documents are as follows:
1) The scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate should be in jpg/jpeg format and the image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb
2) The scanned image of signature of the candidate should be in jpg/jpeg format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
3) The scanned image of left-hand thumb impression of the candidate should be in jpg format and image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
4) The scanned image of class 10 Certificate of the candidate should be in jpg format and image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
5) The scanned image of post card size photograph of the candidate should be in jpg format and image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb
The NEET 2021 aspirants are advised to take 6-8 Passport size and 4-6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colored photographs with white background. The photographs are to be used for uploading on Online Application Form, for examination and also for counselling/admission.
For regular updates, the NEET 2021 aspirants must check the following websites on a regular basis – ntaneet.nic.in and nta.nic.in.