NEET application form 2020 | Major points
NEET application forms along with Neet Information Bulletin was released by National testing agency on 1st December 2019. Here are some important points that you must know before applying for NEET UG 2020
1.Candidates can apply for NEET (UG)-2020 through “Online” mode only.
2. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ntaneet.nic.in. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
3. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website strictly.Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
5. Candidates must ensure that e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or parents only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on registered Mobile Number only.
6. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
❖ Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility. In case a candidate is found to fill in more than one application, the admit card will be cancelled/withheld and his/her candidature will be forfeited for this/future examination.
❖ Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using your or parents unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s latest Passport size Photograph (size: 10 kb to
200 kb),Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) (Size: 50 kb – 300 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb), Left hand thumb impression (file size: 10 kb-50 kb) in JPG/JPEG format. (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used.), Class X Passing Certificate (file size: 100 kb to 400 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
For photography, the focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid safely for future reference. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction of fee, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
❖ Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
❖ All the 4 Steps can be done together in one go or at different times.
7. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the NTA website and also check their e-mails/SMS for latest updates.
8. Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Timing indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
9. Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and Time provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
10. Candidates are advised to take 6-8 Passport size and 4-6 Post Card size (4”X6”) colored photographs with white background.
The photographs are to be used for uploading on Online Application Form, for examination and also for Counselling/Admission.
1. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if step-3 and step-4 under point 6 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
3. The entire application process of NEET (UG)-2020 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/ by Hand/E-mail.