The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the JEE Main and NEET application form correction correction window at jeemain.nta.nic.in and ntaneet.nic.in portals respectively.
The NTA has already postponed the April edition of JEE Main examination and May NEET examination due to the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
Both the examinations, which are being conducted for engineering and medical undergraduate admissions in the country, will now be held in the last week of May, according to a statement from the Agency.
Via an official notice, the NTA has announced a last time opportunity for registered candidates to edit their details in the application form.
NEET/JEE corrections can be done through the official website of ntaneet.nic.in / jeemain.nic.in using your unique login ID and password.
In view of the hardships faced by the aspirants of NEET (UG)-2020 & JEE MAIN 2020 in making corrections in the particulars in the Online Application Form due to COVID19 epidemic, the National Testing Agency has further given the facility for making corrections in the particulars in the Online Application Form,” the statement on NEET application form correction said.
Also, the notification mentions that NTA NEET applicants from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh, who submitted the form in offline mode can also edit their details through the website’s online portal.
The application number of such aspirants will be shared via SMS or email. Check the details in the official NEET notice:
Candidates are given chance to make changes in their application forms from April 1, 2020 to April 14, 2020.
How to edit details through NEET application correction window 2020?
Here are the steps for candidates to correct the details in NEET application form 2020:
- Visit to the NEET official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Login using your unique application number ( LOGIN ID) and password
- An edit application form option will be available to logged in users.
- Click on it to make relevant changes to your application form ( Remember, this edit can be done once only )
- Cross-check the details and make the corrections, wherever required
- Thereafter, save and proceed for the final submissions
- In case of change in the category, candidates will also have to pay the requisite amount of fees
- After the corrections, take a printout of the NEET correction slip for future references.
- Only candidates whose applications will be accepted by the authority can download NEET UG admit card 2020.