NEET Online Registration 2021: Keep these documents ready while filling application form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon announce the online registration date for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 on its official website. Candidates who seek to take admissions into medical programmes offered by various institutes should keep their eyes on the official website for the NEET online application form 2021.
Candidates who are willing to take admission into MBBS or BDS courses will have to appear for the three-hour-long written NEET entrance examination 2021.
Candidates who will qualify for the exam will have to participate in the counselling process for locking their seats in their selected college.
As per reports, NTA is expected to start the application process before March 10. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their documents ready for the submission of the online application form.
Check out documents required for NEET 2021 Online Registration:
- Candidates must have a valid email id and a mobile number to generate the OTP and also to create an account on the NTA website.
- Applicants are advised to keep their following documents’ scanned copy while filling the application form:
- Class 10 and Class 12 certificates and mark sheets. Also, check the details mentioned on the documents like the applicant’s name, father’s and mother’s name, roll number, date of birth, and others
- Keep the soft copy of government authorized copy like- Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their scanned images of passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- To make application fee payment online, keep the details of your Credit/Debit card, net banking, or UPI payment gateway.
Know how to apply for NEET UG 2021:
1. Visit the official website– nta.neet.nic.in
2. Click on the link which says, “NEET UG 2021 Online Registration”
3. A new registration page will appear
4. Submit your details asked on the page
5. Upload your required documents
6. Make fee payment
7. Submit your duly filled application form
8. Download your application form
9. If required, then take a print out for the further purpose