Physics subject is sometimes a nightmare for NEET students. The most fearful subject that a student prepare for NEET exam is physics. Most of the NEET Aspirants have developed a habit of cramming everything. This approach may help them in NEET Biology & Chemistry but not in NEET Physics.
When you try to study Physics without having any practical edge, concepts and imagination. The subject itself turns into a Nightmare.
In this article, we will add some Physics shortcuts for NEET 2020. Which will help you to excel in your physics exam.
Physics shortcuts/TIPS for NEET 2020
- Try to solve maximum questions from your coaching module/question bank.
- Give more time to problem-solving rather than Notes/Chapter reading.
- Try to enrol in a test series. Enrolling in a test series will keep your syllabus running.
- Whenever you revise a Physics Chapter. Try to make a formula sheet
- During last days of preparation use those formula sheets to revise whole chapter at once,
- Use Physics short notes to save your time. Use that time in Physics problem-solving.